<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Lying... 

If you knew that you could lose somebody by telling them the truth... would you lie to them? Are different versions of the truth still the "truth?" Sometimes people justify lying because they have this idea that as long as you tell someone "enough" of the truth, it's okay...it's not lying. The thing is.. if you don't think you did anything wrong, why lie about it?
My biggest fear is having someone lie to me "for my own benefit" - because they don't want to hurt me.. when in truth, it's the truth that I need. At least knowing the truth means I can make my decisions the way I think is best for me.
Once someone has lied to you.. it's hard to trust them.. hard to look at them the same way and feel the same way...it's like a disease.. it'll keep spreading and before you know it, it's consumed you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com