Monday, January 26, 2004
TLC and Wendy's...
Today I am tired. Yesterday night I had a little bit of trouble falling asleep....and in my insomniac moments, I realized that I am too busy.. I need to slow down and enjoy life a little....
Sometimes we try to take on so much...we try to be the best person we can be...we try to be responsible, independent, reliable...we try so hard to be good. A lot of times, people live their lives without ever being recognized for their efforts. But sometimes....one special person comes along and notices our efforts to be a good person...and it just makes all the hard work worth it.
Sometimes we try to take on so much...we try to be the best person we can be...we try to be responsible, independent, reliable...we try so hard to be good. A lot of times, people live their lives without ever being recognized for their efforts. But sometimes....one special person comes along and notices our efforts to be a good person...and it just makes all the hard work worth it.