<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

The Introduction... 

When is the proper time to introduce people to each other? Who is the proper crowd? I always feel wierd when I don't introduce friends to other friends and I try my best to remember..but sometimes, when it's someone you don't know that well.. should you still introduce them? It's just so confusing - I just don't know when it's rude and when it's okay not to introduce friends to other friends.

For example, today I had lunch with some co-workers and my bf came in with his friend. I didn't know whether to introduce them to each other because well, when will they ever meet again? He went and sat at his table and I excused myself from mine to go over and say hello. I didn't think it would be a big thing until i returned to my table and my co-workers were curious as to who he was. Did I need to give an introduction? When do you know?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com