<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Mystic River... 

I went to see this movie the other night on my date and I must say, it was pretty disturbing. The acting was good - Sean Penn is actually beginning to impress me. Anyway, there is a line in the movie where this kid Brendon loses his girlfriend with whom he was planning to run away with to get married, and he says, "I will never feel that again." Then Kevin Bacon, the cop who is investigating the crime says, "Some people never even feel that once."

Is it true about love? I believe that love does come twice, in fact, I believe it comes again after that too. It is kind of sad to think that if you lose one love, you will NEVER have that kind of love again. it's a scary thought..

Perhaps it is because I am in a relationship and have had a previous relationship that didn't work out. I have faith that love finds you if you are willing to love. Maybe that is what it is about - having faith that you are not just fated to one love in your life...it will always get better...and you will always learn something from it..


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com