<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

The Phonecall Goodnite 

Every night, I am lucky enough to say goodnite to someone I love..whether he calls me or I call him...we are able to meet up with each other via phone or in person and we always manage to say goodnite to each other. It's so simple.. yet so meaningful. He is away today and he called me to tell me he missed me and that we should plan a date for tomorrow...I absolutely love our dates. I don't mind sharing him with friends, but our dates are so personal...so thoughtful...so much about us and less about the rest of the world.

I'm sitting here confident in our relationship - confident today about tomorrow. I know that I don't have to be around him all the time to know that he is with me. It's taken a lot of time, frustration and anger, love and contentment, to get where we are today and I know that the future is going to be okay. A phonecall goodnite...means so much more to me today than it did yesterday...

I am looking forward to many more 'goodnites'...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com