Monday, March 08, 2004
And I Miss Him...
The smell of his sweet cologne still lingers on my pillows...
The sound of him breathing...his breath on my face...
The warmth of his arms around me..
a squeeze..a sigh...a smile.
And I miss him...
His voice on the phone says goodnite and I love you..
His face is an image in my mind.
I can still feel his whisper in my ear...
telling me I'm beautiful.
And I miss him...
I'm lost here at night without him..
The silence makes the clock tick louder...
but I know he is warm and is sleeping..
I know he is missing me too..
oh, I miss him.
The sound of him breathing...his breath on my face...
The warmth of his arms around me..
a squeeze..a sigh...a smile.
And I miss him...
His voice on the phone says goodnite and I love you..
His face is an image in my mind.
I can still feel his whisper in my ear...
telling me I'm beautiful.
And I miss him...
I'm lost here at night without him..
The silence makes the clock tick louder...
but I know he is warm and is sleeping..
I know he is missing me too..
oh, I miss him.