Friday, March 19, 2004
No Less than Everything..
I've said this before in one of my previous entries that when you love someone, you should never expect more than you're willing to give and you should give no less than everything. So I found this quote online and it stood out...
When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
- Elizabeth Bowen -
I agree. When you find someone you love, that's when you start to want all these things from them - you want affection, you want attention, you want caring, you want a future and most of all, you want love! All the things that you can't really "want" from anybody else. If it were so simple to ask these things of anybody else, then love wouldn't be unique in it's nature... love would just be...a mere aquaintance.
When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
- Elizabeth Bowen -
I agree. When you find someone you love, that's when you start to want all these things from them - you want affection, you want attention, you want caring, you want a future and most of all, you want love! All the things that you can't really "want" from anybody else. If it were so simple to ask these things of anybody else, then love wouldn't be unique in it's nature... love would just be...a mere aquaintance.