<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

"One Day" Conversations 

I'm sick and tired of "One day.." conversations. You know, those conversations where you talking about "one day" finally being able to do what you want to do. One day, we'll go here, or we'll go there...One day we'll be able to do this...One day you'll have this in your life... well, one day may never come.

I feel like such a dreamer when I have these "one day" conversations. It's almost like I'm just wanting...but not really taking the necessary steps to get what I want. I guess I've always been a go-getting and I hate waiting around like a sitting duck for something that might not ever come. In order to guarantee my future, I have to be able to take the right steps and get it for myself. No one is ever going to do that for me.

Maybe it's time to stop having these "one day" conversations - to stop waiting around for something to happen. Maybe I should start living my life like I'm 22 and think about what I want to do with it. I feel like I'm 30, waiting to pay off a mortgage I don't have, waiting to feel secure in my relationship, waiting for something exciting to happen in my life. The time is now.. while I'm 22 to start living life to the fullest. I am only young once...what am i doing??

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com