<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Standing Your Ground.. 

Sometimes you just have to think about yourself first. What you want matters. In relationships, it's so easy to forget what you want because you want to make someone else happy. It's that kind of denial that gets people into trouble.

I have to start thinking about myself...what I want to do with my life and who I want to spend my time with. In all honesty, I think I give the wrong people the benefit of the doubt, because in the end, everyone is only out for themselves. There are the odd few - family and close friends - who really genuinely care for you. Not out of obligation... but from the bottom of their hearts.. and maybe we should all focus on those genuine people... instead of vouching for those who hurt us with their hidden "intentions."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com