Wednesday, September 01, 2004
The Fake Smile
Pet Peeve:
I hate fake smiles.. you can so tell when someone flashes you a fake smile. It's one of those smiles that has too much cheek and no teeth - you know what I mean?
I mean, I smile A LOT... and most of the time, it is pretty genuine. But I cannot stand a fake smile.... if you can't muster up a half decent one, then don't smile at all! It's insulting!
haha!
I hate fake smiles.. you can so tell when someone flashes you a fake smile. It's one of those smiles that has too much cheek and no teeth - you know what I mean?
I mean, I smile A LOT... and most of the time, it is pretty genuine. But I cannot stand a fake smile.... if you can't muster up a half decent one, then don't smile at all! It's insulting!
haha!