<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

Moving Day... 

Moving can be so stressful... some people just want to prolong the process...but I like to get it over and done with. When you move, you realize how much junk you have so I'm really trying to cut back. I've been moving from the basement to the second floor these past few days and I've been able to carry a little bit up at a time (the space in my living room only permits little moves at a time, anyway). It's hard moving from such a big space to a smaller space but once I got up there, I realized how much I missed my room. It's not much... but it's cozy and it's blue. :)

Made me think about why I moved down to the basement in the first place...I needed a change from the everyday...I needed my own space and privacy. Moving always makes me feel like I'm going to experience something new..

My roommate Laurie called the other day and said she was coming back on Tuesday...then I had to remind her that school didn't start until the following week after that... so Laurie, all packed and ready to go, realized that she was going to have a vacation after all! :) Can't wait to have her back..it's been too long since I've had a cleaning buddy. hahaha!

My roommate Karrie is moving out... the moment is so bitter-sweet as I see all her things in the living room. I'm happy that she is going to experience new things but I am sad because we won't be able to share those experiences like we have in the past four years. Transition is always hard... but like the clutter in our house, once everything has settled down a bit...it doesn't look so bad.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com