<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The News 

I am always keeping myself involved in the news...and I always fear that I'm going to read about someone I know one day. Is that wierd? It happened once. I was reading the newspaper and right there, on the front page was a picture of my friend's uncle. I recognized him by his name...so I immediately called my friend up and she said he had passed away two days ago of cancer. It was so wierd...but she thanked me for calling her because she was too distraught to call others about it.

And today, I'm reading the paper and suddenly there is an article with a last name I recognize..and I'm worried... could it be a friend's brother who died in a car accident? Is it paranoia???

I think it comes from this mentality that it's a small world... and somebody you know will know somebody's elses' sister's boyfriend!

(Can you tell I've started working again??? The blogs just keep coming)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com