<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Congratulations to a good friend... 

A good friend of mine called me to tell me that she had gotten engaged over the weekend. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am for her. It's amazing.. how fast time goes by and the emotions that can build up. She is one friend who really deserves to be happy.

I remember in first year, talking to her endlessly about her fears and her hopes when it came to school, getting married, and starting a family. We spoke to each other a lot about morals and values - lots of weekends where we would just talk about boys and how uncomfortable they make us sometimes. hahaha!

And then, as the years went by, we would always go have lunch somewhere and talk about how far she'd come with her relationship and the feelings that she was sure about and those she had fears about. It was really a gradual growth between friends. And now, hearing that the man she loved got on one knee to propose to her...promising to love her forever...makes my heart fill up with joy for her. And I told her, as friends we've disclosed so much to each other about our relationships that we're really going to see the far ends of it.

She is getting married sometime in the next two years and it's really amazing...we're all growing up. It will be wonderful! I can't wait to see her married in the church in her white gown...surrounded by family and friends. It's definitely going to be beautiful.

Congratulations SJ!!!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com