<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 11, 2004

A ZIT will always be a ZIT 

There's always something about a zit that makes me so insecure. Doesn't matter if it's the tiniest thing or the biggest thing ever.. it just makes me feel insecure. Makes me feel like I'm back in my acne-prone days of fifteen.

I have this zit on my chin right now and I cannot stop looking at it. Not that it fascinates me or anything.. I just can't wait until it's gone.

It's things like this that make me feel superficial at times because come on, really.. it's just a zit!! But I've been obsessing over it for a few days now and I cannot seem to stop with this compulsive need to look at it. And perhaps, because I've given it so much attention, I'm assuming that others are giving it the same amount of attention - which only serves to make me feel more insecure!

So how important are looks to me... because this zit not only symbolizes my awkward teenage days, it is a flaw...a flaw on the skin that I've tried so hard to keep clear. With the amount of money that I spend on Dove soap and Oil of Olay toner, you'd think that it would be clear forever! :)

Anyway...it just seems like no matter how far you come sometimes, there are always little things that make you feel like you're young again...and immature for that matter! :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com