Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Dancing
Last night, I dreamt that I was dancing... I felt so free. Our feet shuffled on the dance floor and he held me so tight. We stumbled at one point....it wasn't flawless...but we picked up and kept dancing.
I consulted the Dream Dictionary and this is the interpretation:
Dancing in the dream reflects your inner desire for freedom, emotional satisfaction and spontaneity. If you are dancing by yourself, it is a sign that you want some attention from a certain person. Being led to a dance floor by somebody means that, if even you might not like the situation, you have to accept it. If you dream of dancing with a partner, you need to remember who is leading, it will tell you more about your current relationship. Also, dancing in general in dreams could express your happiness and luck in love, though not so long lasting.
I consulted the Dream Dictionary and this is the interpretation:
Dancing in the dream reflects your inner desire for freedom, emotional satisfaction and spontaneity. If you are dancing by yourself, it is a sign that you want some attention from a certain person. Being led to a dance floor by somebody means that, if even you might not like the situation, you have to accept it. If you dream of dancing with a partner, you need to remember who is leading, it will tell you more about your current relationship. Also, dancing in general in dreams could express your happiness and luck in love, though not so long lasting.