<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 10, 2005

Back to the Crunch.. 

So school has started again and it's quite different this time around. Knowing that I'm going to be done my undergraduate degree this term is a great feeling! I've decided that I probably want to take time off after this summer of work. I'm applying for my masters at the moment but I want to postpone my admission to perhaps next January if I can (that is, if I'm accepted). This will give me four months to travel, to write, to do whatever my heart desires. Four months to really rest and get rid of these bags under my eyes! Gosh, I haven't had a decent sleep in such a long time...

Sitting in my classes, I feel so much older than the crowd...I know its probably a nostalgic feeling because all I can think about is how hard it all seemed in previous years.. to manage my time, to do assignments and write exams... it all seemed so difficult...and now, I know that it's just a moment in time and that in three more months, this will all be over.

Made my graduate picture appointment today..Laurie and I are taking a shot together. I've never done that before - wish I had asked before, maybe I'd have a decent picture of me, Nad and Va in High School for once! Anywho.. looking forward to doing my hair at 8AM. eeps!

It'll be the year of the Rooster soon.. my mother says it's going to be a year of adversity. I'm going to take it in stride... hope for the best and see where I'll be in a year. Happy New Year everyone!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com